Resource portal for hydrogeologic services
Most hydrogeologists concentrate on site remediation or water supply wells. Russell Urban-Mead is experienced in these areas, but uniquely specializes in groundwater resource planning services.
Resource management work specialties include:
- Model aquifer protection laws
- Water budgets and recharge studies for land use plans and wastewater loading analyses
- Septic system density models to reduce impacts to domestic wells
- Regional aquifer monitoring and stream gauging
- Well record analysis
- Glacial geology and hydrogeologic mapping including identification of recharge areas.
- Guidance for cluster subdivision layout
- Analysis of road salt impacts on aquifers and individual wells
- Pumping test design to examine surface water and instream flow
- Groundwater budgets and climate change predictions
- Water well design, testing and rehabilitation
Expertise suited to groundwater resource planning in glaciated terrain throughout North America.
Complete qualifications available upon request.